We founded Yuup because we love local community, and we love experiences.
Yuup helps local people and enterprises create, promote and host experiences, and helps customers find original, inspiring and rewarding things to do and gift in their local community. Since launching 2.5 years ago, 450 experience hosts have joined our platform yuup.co in Bristol, Bath and Birmingham. Our hosts have sold over 120,000 experiences across 6 categories: arts & culture, crafts, food & drink, health & wellbeing, nature & animals and sports & adventure, and generated over £2.5m of income for themselves using Yuup.
To learn more about us visit yuup.co, subscribe to our updates and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok.
About the role
We are looking for an additional full-time Experience Coordinator to join our friendly and ambitious team. Reporting to and working closely with Yuup’s Experience Operations Manager and alongside our existing Experience Coordinator, you’ll help our hosts manage and promote their experiences, and ensure we deliver the best possible experience to our customers.
There are two possible working patterns available. Monday to Friday with a share of out-of-hours on-call shifts at weekends and time off in lieu when working the on-call rota. Or, alternatively, full-time Sunday to Wednesday. Please indicate which of these two options you would consider when applying.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work as part of a team to:
- assist existing hosts and ensure they get the most out of partnering with Yuup. This will include helping with their scheduling, setting up new experiences, ensuring host availability is kept up to date and in general explaining how the platform works
- support new hosts during their onboarding process, ensuring each step of the process is completed and chasing outstanding tasks to ensure hosts can go live on the platform as soon as possible
- manage customer and participant queries, answering their questions via multiple channels including email, on-platform messaging, online chat and telephone
- liaise with hosts to manage the resolution of customer and participant queries when required
- cover agreed slots in an on-call rota to ensure Yuup’s communication channels are managed during evening and weekend hours (you will get time off in lieu for time spent on-call).
- From time-to-time support ad-hoc Yuup projects as directed by the Experience Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about supporting local independent businesses
- Highly proactive
- Obsessed with customer service and constantly striving to set the standard for the service we provide to our hosts, customers and experience participants.
- Focused on incredible attention to detail and be excellent at managing follow-ups and ensuring every single enquiry or request is appropriately actioned and recorded in a timely manner.
- Have experience providing administrative support to other e-commerce businesses or marketplaces.
- Ambitious and excited to join Yuup as we embark on the next stage of our journey.
It would be advantageous if you:
- Are able to demonstrate experience in working with customers or suppliers (we call them hosts) – either face-to-face and/or through digital channels.
- Base salary: £20,000 per annum, full-time role
- Holiday: 25 days, plus public holidays
- Location: Yuup has a hybrid working model. 3 days per week (currently Monday to Wednesday) in a dedicated office with the rest of the Yuup team at our co-working space (Square Works, Berkeley Square, BS8). 2 days per week working remotely from home.
- Yuup credit each quarter to spend on experiences of your choice
- Square Works provides an onsite gym, bike store, showers and refreshments. Yuup team members also receive discounts at Square Club and the Berkeley Square Hotel, which is part of the Square Works group of companies. These benefits are specific to Square Works and may change if we were to move office.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29 September, 2023
Starting date: ASAP
No recruitment agencies - thanks!